Take the nocturnal animal quiz to become as wise as an owl...
1. Can you find the correct nocturnal animal?
2. How many degrees can an owl turn its head?
A. 90 degrees
B. 360 degrees
C. 270 degrees
3. How do owls pick up their prey?
A. using their feet
B. Using their claws
C. Using their talons
4. What do bats use to hunt their prey?
A. SAT NAV
C. Using their eyes
5.Which is the most common owl in the UK?
A. Barn Owl
B. Tawny Owl
C. Long earred Owl
6. What does camouflage mean?
A. To blend in with the surroundings
B. To be able to see in the dark
C. To have good hearing
7. how many spines to hedgehogs have?
Well done! You've completed the Class 2 nocturnal quiz.